- RSS Channel Showcase 3789773
- RSS Channel Showcase 5908659
- RSS Channel Showcase 3608136
- RSS Channel Showcase 6073818
Articles on this Page
- 09/30/17--11:55: _Jurassic World: The...
- 09/30/17--12:34: _Revolution Oktoberfest
- 11/06/17--17:39: _Makai’s Birthday, P...
- 11/26/17--10:04: _Thanksgiving in Chi...
- 12/25/17--17:57: _The Eve of Christma...
- 04/22/18--17:30: _Chicago Pizza Tours
- 06/23/18--18:44: _Logan Square Arts Fest
- 08/27/18--18:13: _A Birthday Liu-au
- 09/10/18--19:38: _Maplewood Brewery &...
- 10/14/18--12:16: _Day Trip to Milwaukee
- 09/30/17--11:55: Jurassic World: The Exhibition at the Field Museum
- 09/30/17--12:34: Revolution Oktoberfest
- 11/06/17--17:39: Makai’s Birthday, Part 2
- 11/26/17--10:04: Thanksgiving in Chicago
- 12/25/17--17:57: The Eve of Christmas Eve in Oak Creek
- 04/22/18--17:30: Chicago Pizza Tours
- 06/23/18--18:44: Logan Square Arts Fest
- 08/27/18--18:13: A Birthday Liu-au
- 09/10/18--19:38: Maplewood Brewery & Distillery
- 10/14/18--12:16: Day Trip to Milwaukee
We got discounted Groupon tickets for the Jurassic World Exhibit at the Field Museum. I was afraid Makai might be too scared, but he did great. Dallas and I showed him video trailers for the exhibit beforehand and he got … Continue reading
I guess this was the 6th annual Revolution Oktoberfest, but the first one that they hosted outside the Milwaukee Avenue Brewpub, thus the first one we attended. Dallas went on Friday night but it was SO NUTS that he didn’t … Continue reading
Since we were in Arizona for Makai’s birthday, we celebrated with Dallas’s family there. When we got back, mom and dad came to Chicago to babysit for Mike and Jill’s wedding. So the next day, Steph, Jess and Uncle Richard … Continue reading
Dallas and I only made Thanksgiving dinner ourselves, including the full bird, once before. We wanted to give it a try again, so we invited everyone down to Chicago for Thanksgiving dinner. Dallas did the turkey and I made the … Continue reading
We celebrated Christmas Eve Eve with my family in Oak Creek. Stephanie had to work until 2 but came over at 3 or so. Makai can read his name very easily now, so he was excited to see a bunch … Continue reading
Jessica loves pizza so for Christmas I got her a ticket to the Chicago Pizza Tours. Our friend Jonathan started the tour and I’d always wanted to go. My brother and I decided on a day and we also asked … Continue reading
Richard, Jess and Jill came to Chicago to pick up a few furniture items that we didn’t want to move. The Logan Square Arts Fest was going on that day so we walked over to check it out. Would have … Continue reading
Richard and Alisun live in our new neighborhood, so close that we walked to their house for Richard’s birthday! It was great catching up with Richard after many years and finally meeting Alisun. Makai especially liked meeting their dog, Dr. … Continue reading
Richard and Jill stayed over on the night of my birthday party. The next morning we went to Maplewood Brewery & Distillery for brunch, which turned out to be more like lunch! I liked the beer here and Dallas has … Continue reading
Makai and I went to Milwaukee for the day. We met up with Richard and Jill then went to Juneau Park for a Food Truck Brunch. I had an awesome savory egg sandwich on sweet cinnamon swirl bread from Down … Continue reading