- RSS Channel Showcase 3811221
- RSS Channel Showcase 9606430
- RSS Channel Showcase 8277983
- RSS Channel Showcase 3923504
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/14--09:22: _Happy Birthday, Adam!
- 02/25/14--07:56: _Brunch at The Radler
- 05/19/14--06:30: _Stephanie’s Final O...
- 06/18/14--15:14: _Stephanie’s Graduat...
- 06/22/14--12:44: _Stephanie’s Graduat...
- 07/14/14--20:24: _My Dad’s First Visi...
- 08/04/14--19:05: _A Barbecue and Fami...
- 11/29/14--06:46: _Thanksgiving in Wis...
- 12/29/14--20:00: _Christmas at our House
- 02/02/15--07:30: _When did the theate...
- 06/15/15--09:03: _Jessica’s Weekend i...
- 08/23/15--19:14: _A Wisconsin Barbecu...
- 09/13/15--08:48: _Relaxing Lake House...
- 09/14/15--07:11: _Triple Venti
- 10/26/15--20:13: _TWO
- 11/08/15--10:22: _Happy 60th Birthday...
- 11/30/15--06:50: _Thanksgiving in Wis...
- 12/27/15--12:45: _Christmas at Our House
- 03/17/16--18:55: _Jessica’s Weekend i...
- 04/04/16--13:15: _Celebrating Amanda’...
- 02/24/14--09:22: Happy Birthday, Adam!
- 02/25/14--07:56: Brunch at The Radler
- 05/19/14--06:30: Stephanie’s Final Oak Creek High School Band Concert
- 06/18/14--15:14: Stephanie’s Graduation From Oak Creek High School
- 06/22/14--12:44: Stephanie’s Graduation Party
- 07/14/14--20:24: My Dad’s First Visit to Wrigley Field
- 08/04/14--19:05: A Barbecue and Family Reunion in Wisconsin
- 11/29/14--06:46: Thanksgiving in Wisconsin
- 12/29/14--20:00: Christmas at our House
- 02/02/15--07:30: When did the theater on Webster get so fancy!?
- 06/15/15--09:03: Jessica’s Weekend in Chicago
- 08/23/15--19:14: A Wisconsin Barbecue and Family Reunion
- 09/13/15--08:48: Relaxing Lake House Weekend
- 09/14/15--07:11: Triple Venti
- 10/26/15--20:13: TWO
- 11/08/15--10:22: Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!
- 11/30/15--06:50: Thanksgiving in Wisconsin
- 12/27/15--12:45: Christmas at Our House
- 03/17/16--18:55: Jessica’s Weekend in Chicago
- 04/04/16--13:15: Celebrating Amanda’s Birthday in Milwaukee
Christine, Makai, Adam (with his BRF) Christine, Makai Blowing out the candles! Last minute, we decided to join Adam and a bunch of other friends at Piece for pizza and beer. Makai was being kind of…. one second he was … Continue reading
photo by Stephanie photo by Stephanie My brother brought Steph and Jess down for a visit and we all went (with Makai) to The Radler for brunch. Dallas and I had been there for dinner, but they just recently added … Continue reading
View Larger View Larger My niece Stephanie has been involved in the Oak Creek schools band program since fifth grade. I’ve never seen her play and last weekend was her final concert ever. Well, at least in school at Oak … Continue reading
My niece Stephanie graduated from Oak Creek High School on June 14th. Can you believe it? Me either! The day before graduation she got her first job and in the fall she starts college! Craziness!! Steph’s class was about 480 … Continue reading
Stephanie’s graduation party was one week after her graduation ceremony. This time Dallas and Makai joined me to help celebrate. Richard and Amanda rented out a small building at Abendschein Park and it had a kitchen and bathrooms. Perfect facilities … Continue reading
A while back a guy in my office emailled everyone in Chicago about some almost free Cubs tickets that were available. Many people in our office travel and have a Starwood Preferred Guest account and they were having a promo … Continue reading
Last year we had so much fun in Wisconsin barbecuing and catching up with family, that we did it again this year. Last year, I was 7 months pregnant and it was fun this year to finally introduce everyone to … Continue reading
For Thanksgiving this year we went to Oak Creek to Richard and Amanda’s house. Amanda’s parents and sister (and her family) also joined us there. The food was great and it was so much fun to hang out with everyone! … Continue reading
My parents were visiting for the Christmas break from Wednesday (Christmas Eve) until Sunday. Then on Friday Jess and Stephanie came down. On Sunday Richard and Amanda joined everyone and we had our Christmas party. I guess I didn’t get … Continue reading
I finally saw the The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies with my brother and Jessica over the weekend. The movie has been out a long time so we only had two locations to pick from. The time that … Continue reading
This past weekend Jessica came to Chicago for a visit. I took Friday off and drove to Milwaukee after Makai went to bed and Dallas got back from a business trip to Indiana. Pouring rain at night = no bueno. … Continue reading
This was the third year in a row that we have gone up to Wisconsin to visit my parents and see all of our family up there. The first year, 2013, I was pregnant and hadn’t seen a lot of … Continue reading
This weekend we visited our friends’ lake house on Cross Lake without them, for the first time ever. I love to visit with our friends, but it was fun to hang out on our own too. The weather was not … Continue reading
Thanks to my brother and Amanda for the pick me up!* Also? The lady at Starbucks Millennium Station doesn’t need to ask my name any more. Good? Bad? * Must also thank them for Mindy Segal’s cookie book!
For Makai’s second birthday, we did a joint party with Trent and Loden, whose daughter Ellyza turned two just days before Makai. Loden set up an awesome ball pit, I did Daniel Tiger decorations and a coloring activity. The guys … Continue reading
For my dad’s 60th birthday we had a great big party and invited everyone he knew. When it came time to plan something for my mom’s 60th birthday, my dad knew she didn’t want a big party, so he asked … Continue reading
For Thanksgiving this year we went to Oak Creek to Richard and Amanda’s house. We also spent Thanksgiving there last year. This year Amanda had to work on Thanksgiving so we celebrated on Saturday instead of Thursday. The food was great … Continue reading
Amanda had to work on Christmas Day, so we planned to celebrate Christmas the day after. Since mom and dad were already at our house, they all came down to Chicago. Dallas cooked our Christmas lunch, which was Japanese/Hawaiian themed. … Continue reading
Last weekend Jess came to stay with us while her parents went on a coffee- and beer-drinking road trip. On Saturday morning Jess came with Makai and I to music class. Loden and Ellyza were there too. It was the … Continue reading
Lunch at Merriment Social in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. The neighborhood is very industrial, traditionally, and is home to many cool restaurants and bars now. Richard and Amanda had never been to Merriment Social and we all thought … Continue reading